Rubic Weekly Report 02/04/22
Here is our weekly update!
Integrations of New Blockchains — DEXs and Multi-Chain
- The Arbitrum network has been successfully integrated into Rubic!
This week Rubic has successfully integrated the Arbitrum Network into Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol. This will enable users of the Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Solana, and Harmony networks to easily complete swaps to and from any token in the Arbitrum ecosystem.
For the integration of the Arbitrum Network, the Rubic Development Team completed the integration of 3 main DEXs on the Arbitrum network. These 3 DEXs are: Uniswap v3, 1inch and SushiSwap. All three of these DEXs are now available to use for both On-Chain and Multi-Chain swaps. The integration of these DEXs will enable users to not only find the best rates during On-Chain swaps, but will also allow Rubic’s Smart Routing to find the best route and price for your Multi-Chain swaps. As a result of these integrations, Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol offers a simple and reliable trading solution for Arbitrum Network users as well as users from other networks.
Read more here:
The Arbitrum network has been successfully integrated into Rubic!
Today, we are happy to announce that Rubic has successfully integrated the Arbitrum Network into Rubic’s Multi-Chain…
2. Aurora Integration
Last week, Rubic began working on the integration of the Aurora Blockchain to our Multi-Chain Protocol. This integration was made as a part of our participation in the NEAR MetaBUILD Hackathon with a $1,000,000 total prize pool. During this hackathon, the participating teams need to complete the development of a DAPP which could then be used in the NEAR ecosystem. Our team has decided to complete this integration for our participation in this hackathon.
Aurora Blockchain has several benefits compared to other blockchains, one of which is $0.00 gas fees and 2 second transaction times. Currently, Aurora Blockchain has $500 Million in Total Value Locked with 64 projects live on their network.
The integration will be complete February 7th, and will include the integration of the WannaSwap and TriSolaris DEX’s.
3. Near Integration Development
The Rubic Development team continues to work on the Near Protocol blockchain integration. The next blockchain network integration after Aurora, is NEAR.
This integration includes three main aspects:
- The integration of NEAR wallet to Rubic
- The integration of 2 main DEX’s for the NEAR Protocol
- The integration of the NEAR Protocol into our Multi-Chain Protocol
Rubic plans to accomplish this goal by the third week of February.
For this integration, Rubic has also applied for the Encode x Near Hackathon! This hackathon will be held for over the course of four weeks, with the hackathon being dedicated to projects that are building DAPP’s on the NEAR Protocol.
Widgets & SDK
- Referral Program
The Rubic Development Team continues the development of the Rubic Referral Program. This week, we released a detailed article and specially dedicated page on our platform: https://rubic.exchange/referral
The Rubic Referral Program will allow you to create your own referral link, and offers new projects the opportunity to integrate our unique Rubic Relay Widget into their website.
Promoters will get 50% of the fees for each On-Chain transaction, and a fixed reward for each successful integration, from 500 RBC to 5,000 RBC.
Projects that successfully integrate Rubic’s Widget via your referral link will automatically be counted as one of your referrals.
Also, projects that have integrated the widget through a referral link will receive 25% of fees from every transaction through the installed widget.
During the week, we finished the development of the Referral profile page and now we are completing all of the required testing.
2. Simplification of Rubic Relay Widget Integration
Last week, our team announced that we are focused on bringing mass adoption of our Multi-Chain Protocol to the crypto world and that one of the things which will help to realize this goal is the simplicity with which Rubic can be integrated into different platforms, applications, wallets, and websites.
In order to accomplish this goal, our Development Team has created a “Rubic Relay Widget Integration Form” which will significantly simplify the process of integrating our Rubic Relay Widget.
Today, we are happy to share with you a preview of the UI for this form. Currently, the team is in the final stage of development on this, and we expect it to be completed and launch on February 10th. The form will be located directly on Rubic.exchange.
- YouTube influencer Altcoin Daily released a video of the Top-7 crypto coins and Rubic is one of them! He reviewed the Rubic platform, announced the Rubic Referral Campaign and Arbitrum integration. We hope, Altcoin Daily continues to enjoy our platform! You can watch the video here: BEST 7 CRYPTO COINS (BLUE CHIP)! Cardano Under SIGNIFICANT Buying Pressure! NFTs to EXPLODE!!!
- Today, we are happy to announce that Rubic is now supported by TestNet Ventures. TestNet Ventures is a cryptocurrency and blockchain project incubator, backed and supported by veterans of the industry. The TestNet Ventures team includes start-up experts and industry-leading professionals with decades of experience across a range of disciplines, including but not limited to, digital marketing; law; and business strategy, as well as an extensive business and social network that has taken years to cultivate.
“We are hugely excited to be partnering with Rubic. We look forward to working with their diligent team and seeing them accomplish their vision of simplifying life for DeFi users the world over.” — Jonny Huang, Director at TestNet Ventures
The partnership with TestNet Ventures will significantly affect the future marketing and business development activities of Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol. With this partnership, our platform will be able to reach a wider audience and introduce the best Multi-Chain Routing system to the entire Crypto World.
3. CoinGape posted an article about the Arbitrum integration to the Rubic Multi-Chain Protocol. In this article you can read about Arbitrum’s advantages and the value of its integration to Rubic. They also covered the article on their Twitter, Facebook and TG accounts.
And other big TG channels announced an upcoming Referral Program. Airdrop Announcements and Pinoffers explained the mechanics of the Rubic Referral Campaign and told about different rewards, that promoters can get.
5. Great news for Akitavax users! Now they can purchase $AVAX directly on Akitavax platform. Never been easier!
6. Avalanche Space and Arbitrum Twitter accounts announced Rubic’s integration of the Arbitrum blockchain network for both On-Chain and Multi-Chain swaps. We are glad to have Twitter support from our partners!
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: