Rubic Weekly Report 06/25/21
It’s time for the Weekly Update!
1.UI Beta Fixes
Throughout the course of this week, we made improvements and a lot of changes at beta.rubic.exchange!
- Tron bridge & bridge settings (custom wallet addresses for the bridge)
- Polygon bridge (Polygon -> ETH)
- xDai bridge (ETH -> xDai)
- My Trades functionality is now live
- Double button selection to approve and swap across all cross-chain bridges and Instant Trades
- Added a button “Receive” for the Polygon bridge
General bug fixes & improvements
- Crypto Tap
- Auto-Updates for Instant Trades
- Settings for Instant Trades
The final official release of the new UI will be completed and go live on rubic.exchange by July 5th. The optimization of the mobile version will be completed and go live by July 9th.
1.This Wednesday, we had an AMA session for our Chinese audiences!
During this AMA session, Alexandra Korneva and Vladimir Tikhomirov answered questions like:
- Are there any projects that can compete with Rubic.exchange?
- Why are you better than famous DEX’s: Uniswap, 1inch, etc.?
- Since you are so unique and multipurpose in the crypto industry, how come you have less users than other platforms?
- Fees have become lower, is there still a demand for cross-chain swaps and your routing system?
They also answered many other interesting questions!
The link to this AMA session was sent to more than 50 WeChat groups and has already been watched by more than 3,500 people.
You can watch a recording of this AMA session here:
2. Rubic and Solv Protocol created a strategic partnership to come up with the best solutions for users of both platforms. Solv Protocol will allow Rubic to attract even more Chinese users.
Solv Protocol will enable Rubic to mint $RBC on Solv Vouchers. This will improve the transparency and transferability of the $RBC token for all investors. The partnership with Solv Protocol will enable the protocol to integrate our Rubic Relay widget to their platform, as well as adopt Rubic’s cross-chain solutions to realize the multi-chain liquidity of Financial NFTs.
3. This week, we started a new Ad campaign in order to promote Rubic to a wider audience. We’ve chosen several high-traffic websites where our ad campaign is going to run. You can see our new ad banners on CoinGecko, BSCScan, and Etherscan.
4. Rubic’s marketing team continues to contact various projects with proposals to integrate our Rubic Relay widget.
Several projects started on the implementation of the Rubic Relay widget. Charli3 project will be implementing our Rubic Relay widget in an upcoming redesign of their website.
Currently, we are in communication with many more projects and we will announce any new partnerships as collaboration is realized.
5. Yesterday, Diana talked to one of Rubic’s Front-End Developers — Andrey Ott. He talked about his work and expectations for the future. Also of note, it was decided to increase the length of these videos to a little over 2 minutes to provide our members more time to share themselves with our community.
6. This Friday, we hosted another of our weekly Voice Chat sessions in Telegram. Our host, Collin O’Brien, discussed the main points of this Weekly Update and answered many questions from the community regarding our plans for the future.
We want to thank everyone for their questions and for participating!
Please feel free to DM Collin on Telegram (@CollinOBrien) if you have any questions, and he will do his best to answer them in the next weekly
6. We continue to list even more projects at Rubic!
This listing begins the start of a partnership between our projects, which will include the creation of Limit Orders for the Polygon network, where you will now be able to trade $YELD on your own terms.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: