Rubic Weekly Report 9/24
Here is our weekly update!
- New Blockchains Integrations
This week, Rubic started working on new integrations into our platform. We will reveal our next chosen blockchain integrations over the next week.
Please stay tuned and read our announcement channels!
2. Avalanche Integration
This week, we started working on the full integration of the Avalanche network into our platform. This integration will be completed in two steps.
You can read more about it here:https://cryptorubic.medium.com/avalanche-integration-to-rubic-ecosystem-e70e6c6373b3
Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality. Avalanche is blazingly fast, low cost, and eco-friendly. Any smart contract-enabled application can outperform its competition by deploying on Avalanche.
Release Date: October — 2nd Half
During the release of our Rubic Cross-Chain Routing feature, some of our users had issues with their refunds after unsuccessful trades due to issues with slippage. The Rubic dev team is planning to fix it using an Auto-Refund feature. This will allow users to easily complete the refund in these rare cases.
Release Date: October — First Week
4. Platform Fixes
The time it takes to load rubic.exchange has decreased. On average, it now opens in less than 4 seconds (depending on location & ISP speeds)
Several updates and improvements were released on UI side:
- You may not believe it, but it is true! Rubic’s Birthday is coming! On September 25th, Rubic is celebrating its First Birthday. This year has been full of events and enjoyment. Of course, throughout this year Rubic had its own achievements and failures as well. Now, Rubic has an entire culture — there are memes, songs, dances and numerous videos dedicated to Rubic.
We started various competitions at the beginning of this week to celebrate our First Birthday. First, we asked you to create and send us your birthday greetings. The Rubic team wants to thank you all for your heartwarming words! We were really pleased to read them all. We believe that even more, great things will happen soon!
2. We also held another contest with different projects. This week we had three projects to participate in this event with us: EvoDeFi, DeFi11, and Charli3. Any user who makes transactions over $500 via Cross-Chain Routing on Rubic.exchange will be entered to win a prize. The prize pool is $1,200 for each project. Three randomly chosen users will be given a reward. You may read more detailed information on Twitter.
3. One more contest was announced this week to celebrate Rubic’s First Birthday. Again, the three luckiest participants will win a prize. The reward pool is $2,000. The first-place winner will get a $1,000 BRBC, second and third places will get $500 BRBC. The rules and conditions are easy — just make a swap over $500 via Cross-Chain Routing. Winners will be chosen randomly.
4. Rubic continues its collaboration with Twitter influencers. This week we had three more influencers talking about our groundbreaking feature — Cross-Chain Routing. We hope that, due to our Twitter activity, the awareness of the Rubic platform will continue to rise.
6. Introducing the new “Rubic Birthday Sticker Pack”! We have designed animated stickers with our old chap Rubic. You may find this sticker pack on our Telegram channel. We hope you like it!
7. This week, we published an explanatory video of our platform. You can watch it on our YouTube channel:
What is Rubic?
The video reviews the key features of Rubic.exchange and talks about DeFi and what part Rubic is going to play in DeFi and the crypto industry at large.
8. A new video review of Rubic is on YouTube! We want to share with you a new video by Crypto Thrift. In this video, he explains what Rubic.exchange is and provides information about Cross-Chain swaps. Crypto Thrift also discussed all the advantages users will receive while utilizing the Rubic platform for their trades. It is a good watch, please go check it out!
9. Widget integrations continue! This week, Dexfolio joined our “Rubic Relay” community. Now users of the Dexfolio platform can buy tokens directly on their website!
10. Also this week, Rubic hosted another traditional Weekly Voice Chat with Collin O’Brien. During this voice chat, Collin talked about this week’s development news and Rubic’s future plans for feature integrations throughout the remainder of 2021. If you missed it, be sure to check it out as a pinned message in our official Telegram channel or on Anchor:
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: