Rubic Weekly Report 8/20/21
It’s time for another Weekly Update Report!
- Harmony Integration
This week, we successfully completed the integration of the sixth blockchain network to Rubic.exchange. From now on, users will be able easily complete trades on the Harmony network using Rubic.exchange!
To begin, this integration of the Harmony network is only for instant swaps. However, we will continue to develop the integration by adding cross-chain swaps to the Harmony network in the future! Stay tuned for more updates on cross-chain swaps for Harmony.
2. Cross-Chain Routing
The development of our cross-chain routing feature is 85% complete and the smart contracts for our liquidity pools have been deployed.
We have successfully completed the first tests of our Cross-Chain Routing feature, and in two weeks we will be able to release the first version on our platform. This first version will utilize our own, centralized, liquidity pools. Subsequent versions will employ the use of decentralized liquidity pools that can be populated by user liquidity to earn a % share of the cross-chain swap fees.
Release Date: September 2nd
Throughout the course of this week we completed several improvements to the wallets we have already integrated. Now, users can easily use WalletConnect with the mobile version of Rubic.exchange and complete swaps with Coinbase Wallet. Coinbase Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet and DApp browser controlled by you.
4. UI Updates
Rubic continues to make improvements into the UI. This week, we completed several small fixes, updated the “My Trades” tab and created a notification system for upcoming events on Rubic.exchange.
Next week, we will introduce one more update to our current UX/UI which will simplify the current UI even more.
5. Rubic Relay Widget
Last week, we showed UI prototypes of the new Rubic Relay Widget. For this feature upgrade, we will make updates to the new FAQ page on GitBooks and upgrade the widget on all websites which have connected our Widget.
Here are updated mockups of our Widget:
Release Date: August 25th
We are making excellent progress on Fantom network integration. The progress is approximately 35% completed at this time. We’ll keep updating every week on the status of this integration! We’re aiming for a release of the Fantom network by early-to-mid September.
- On Wednesday, our Rubic devs successfully integrated the Harmony network into our platform! This integration was supported by the Harmony team and now users of it will be able easily to trade their assets at Rubic.exchange.
This news was greeted with resounding joy by the Harmony community!
To celebrate this integration, starting yesterday, we started a Harmony Trading Campaign. The campaign will be lasting until August, 27th @ 11:59 PM UTC. This campaign is a big partnership activity. The support of the Harmony blockchain is really appreciated, and we know that the trading campaign is beneficial for both of our projects. Big thanks to Harmony for all their support!
The Rubic team also hopes that the campaign will raise users’ motivation to be more active and participate in all current and further events.
For a list of all the terms and conditions for participants you can read them in our Medium article: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/harmony-trading-competition-5ec7ff70da30
The Rubic team would just like to remind you that there is a chance to win up to $10,000 in WONE and BRBC! Don’t miss it and we wish you the best of luck!
For all additional details and updates, please read Rubic’s announcements on our social media accounts.
2. This week, we had an excellent AMA with Vladimir, Alexandra and, for the first time, our new Chief Operating Officer- Kirill. He will be an essential helping hand in uniting development and marketing activities. The AMA was devoted to the most asked questions about marketing and our development processes.
You can watch the recap here: https://youtu.be/wiFYIGHl-64
The Rubic team wants to thank you for all your questions, we hope you got some satisfying answers. Stay tuned for more AMA’s from Vladimir and Alexandra!
3. This week was all about competition activity! We also are going to start a Rubic Relay Widget Campaign.
Since our Development team is almost finished with the updates for our Rubic Relay Widget, which will allow projects to have nearly full functionality of Rubix.exchange directly on their pages, we have decided to create a new activity for our community. It will allow any user to share information about the widget with different projects and get a reward if they install it on their website!
You can read all about the terms and conditions here: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/rubic-relay-community-activity-f61a07ef79b2
4. As we promised last week, we launched a “Rubic Family” contest!
Since some of you were so enthusiastic to add “Rubic.exchange” to their nicknames in the Telegram channel, we decided to encourage this activity.
You can read about all the terms and conditions in our Medium Article: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/rubic-family-contest-f63bf5e13c53
Don’t miss your chance to receive 200 RBC!
5. After the successful implementation of Harmony integration to the Rubic.exchange, our new partners over at Harmony retweeted the post about this integration!
The Rubic team always appreciates cross-marketing activity, especially with amazing up-and-coming projects such as Harmony. The coverage of the new integrations on different platforms is a good way to raise awareness about Rubic.exchange. We believe this partnership will last long! The Rubic team is grateful to Harmony for the support of our joint trading campaign and strong partnership!
6. The Reddit Meme Campaign is still active! There are already a lot of great memes that we are pleased to see.
Recently, we have decided to add an extra week to the competition’s duration. We hope this week will be really productive for Meme creation! Rubic’s team is looking forward to your new memes!
7. Today, we had another Rubic Weekly Chat with Collin O’Brien. This voice chat was devoted to the questions left after the AMA. Collin also explained the current situation regarding the development and marketing of the project and mentioned all the activities that are happening now. For those that missed this week’s podcast, here is a link to a recording of this week’s show:
We appreciate your support! As always, we want to make our community interested and engaged in all of our activities. The Rubic team hopes you enjoy every one of our contests.
Thank you again for all your support! We’ll see you again next week!
Our social media channels: