Rubic Weekly Report 12/24
To start off this Weekly, the Rubic team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays with your loved ones! We are grateful for the support from our community, and we’d also like to wish you peace, love, and joy alongside this holiday season and throughout 2022!
This Thursday, Rubic completed the launch of the first round of RBC Staking. During the launch, more than 270 users participated in staking. Currently, the pools are completely filled, and the APR during the first 24 hours was 88%.
The Rubic team and community have noticed an overwhelming uptick in demand during this first round of Rubic Staking, which unfortunately led to the launch not going as smoothly as we had planned.
Our team will gather our findings and implement solutions to ensure that the next RBC Staking round will be accessible in a smooth manner.
Read more about how to stake your tokens: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/how-to-participate-in-rbc-staking-83d441d910ca
2. Algebra Integration
This week, we have completed our integration of the Algebra DEX into Rubic. The integration will allow users to complete On-Chain swaps on Polygon using Algebra.
Algebra.Finance is the first concentrated liquidity DEX on Polygon, with adaptive fees; built-in farming; and deflationary token support.
3. Multi-Chain Protocol Updates
This week, the Rubic development team has been working on updating Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing system. This update will introduce the “Best Routing” option to Multi-Chain Routing, along with the integration of new DEXs into our Multi-Chain Routing ecosystem. During the next week, we will share more details with our community.
The Rubic team is taking the final steps on the development of our SDK’s Alpha version.
The main goal of the SDK is to be utilized as a provider of Multi-Chain Swaps for other platforms, including wallets; farming platforms; DEXs; and so on. Rubic will continue working on the release of the Alpha version of our SDK.
1. This week was full of marketing activities! And YouTubers’ support was huge. We’d like to thank Altcoin Daily, Jason Pizzino, Conor Kenny, Crypto Diary, CryptoJack, My Financial Friend, Crypto Fomo, DustyBC Crypto News and Cryptonews Alerts. We appreciate that they have reviewed our protocol and shared the information about our Staking.
Their assistance in spreading the news about our staking campaign and the functionality of our platform is really important for the project!
2. That’s not all! Rubic Staking was not only popular with our community, but among various media outlets as well. RBC Staking was mentioned by CryptoNewz as one of the easiest ways to multiply your assets. In case you didn’t manage to stake on Dec. 23rd, read the article and meet the future Staking Round head-on!
Rubic’s team appreciates this continuous and long-lasting support from Twitter influencers. We genuinely hope that new users who came for staking from Twitter managed to participate. If you didn’t manage to, don’t lose hope you are always welcome to participate in the next rounds.
4. Staking is all around! This week, the news about Rubic’s first round of RBC Staking was shared in 6 Telegram channels. We’d like to thank Patrons of the Moon, Crypto Land, Gimme The Coin, Wall Street Trader, Decentralized Club, and Krypto News for sharing info about our long-awaited Staking as well as our platform!
5. Do you like quizzes? So do we! And this week, we built a partnership with Mimir Quiz. They installed the Rubic Relay Widget, and now, buying the $MIMIR token is no longer a quiz, as it’s become overwhelmingly easy. You may now purchase $MIMIR directly on their platform.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: