Rubic Weekly Report 12/17
Here is our weekly update!
This week, we have completed several important steps before next week’s launch of Rubic Staking. During this week our Staking Smart Contract was audited by Fairyproof Tech.
Fairyproof Tech is a blockchain security company. It was founded by a team with rich experience in smart contract programming and network security. The team members participated in initiating a number of draft standards in the Ethereum field, including ERC-1646; ERC-2569; ERC-2794; and EIP-3712; of which ERC-2569 was officially accepted by the Ethereum team. Fairyproof has completed audits for projects such as HECO, Swap.fi, Saffron, Mdex, and many more.
This audit was essential for both the team and the community, in order to provide our users the highest degree of safety and security.
Secondly, the Rubic team is finishing our new Staking UI.
In case you missed our staking article, you can read it here:
We’ve all been talking about staking a lot, recently. Today, we are ready to present to you the main information about…
Release date: December 23rd.
Today, Rubic has completed the integration of Solana into app.rubic.exchange!
Solana is the 7th network that has been connected to Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol. Now, our users can easily complete swaps from Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Moonriver, Avalanche, or Fantom, to any other token on the Solana network — and vice-versa — in one click!
In addition, Rubic now also allows users to complete On-Chain swaps on the Solana network, with the integration of the Raydium DEX.
Solana operates on both a Proof of History (PoH) and Proof of Stake (PoS) model. PoS allows validators to verify transactions according to how many assets they hold, while PoH allows for those transactions to be time stamped and verified more quickly.
Solana already has over 350 dApps running on their blockchain, and more than 43 million transactions. The most popular DEX on Solana is Raydium with a total of $1.63b liquidity locked.
Read more here:
Rubic has completed the integration of Solana into Rubic!
Solana is now the 7th network that has been connected to Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol. Our users can now easily…
The Rubic team is finishing their development of the Alpha version of our SDK. We are planning to release it to the public by the end of December.
The main goal of the SDK is to be utilized as a provider of Multi-Chain Swaps for other platforms; including wallets, farming platforms, DEXs, and so on.
Development status: 90% complete.
4. New Providers for Multi-Chain
We are continuing the development of our Multi-Chain Routing feature. These upcoming improvements will include the integration of Uniswap V.3, 1inch/Curve, and Algebra as routing solutions for our Multi-Chain swaps.
Release date: December 22nd.
5. Staking Countdown
We also launched the landing page for our Staking program today, at https://rubic.exchange/staking! On this page, you’ll be able to find a countdown to the beginning of our Staking campaign, as well as all the most important information on it.
- Our Fantom Trading Competition ended this week, and our winners have all received their rewards!
This competition lasted for 2 weeks, and the main requirement for the participants was to complete swaps using RBC, BRBC, LQDR, FANG, SOUL, SPA, FTERRA, or BOO. To participate, their swaps needed to be worth $2,000 or more.
We’d like to thank all of our participants for their trading activity!
During this competition, users completed transactions totalling over $600,000; with more than 100 people participating.
2. Rubic had a great AMA yesterday! Alexandra and Vladimir presented the results of the year and answered all your questions. We are always glad to have extra communication with our beloved community! You can watch the AMA recap here: Rubic AMA session!
3. An article about staking is out on CoinGape. If you still don’t know why it is crucially important to stake $RBC and what will be your reward, you definitely should read this article.
You may read it here: https://coingape.com/how-do-you-make-your-crypto-work-for-you/
Be ready to stake on Dec, 23d!
4. The news about upcoming staking spread widely. More than 8 TG channels posted news about Rubic and $RBC Staking. We’d like to thank Bitcoin Industry, Wall Street Trader School, CryptoTech, Crypto Titan, Crypto City, Crypto Clash, Decentralized Club, Gimme the Coin, Crypto Land and Krypto News for sharing info about such a long-awaited Staking!
5. Another article about Rubic was published on CryptoDaily. This article is devoted to Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing decentralization.
To have a complete understanding of what steps Rubic has already taken to make the protocol more decentralized, you may also read our Medium article:
Multi-Chain Routing Decentralization
Rubic has completed another important milestone in the decentralization of Rubic.exchange!
6. Let’s congratulate MetaMusk on the successful integration of the Rubic Relay Widget. Now, users can buy Meta from any of our 7 blockchains directly on the MetaMusk platform. Just look at how harmonious it is.
More significant integrations happened this week. We’d like to thank the Iceberg Protocol, GooseHonk and Nemesis projects for connecting our Widget. You’ll be able to see how much easier the Widget makes the process of buying your favorite tokens, just by trying it out. All of their tweets devoted to Relay integrations were very appreciated as well.
Rubic’s team would also like to thank our new partners that we met at the Malta Summit. Kapex (Koda-Apex), a brand new reward token with utility, is now in the pre-sale stages — while they are also launching SummitSwap; a revolutionary cross-chain DEX which includes a unique staking model with many features. Koda will be the native token on SummitSwap, a platform that has already integrated the Rubic Relay Widget!
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: