- Audit by CertiK
This week, CertiK published the final audit of Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol & smart contracts. This is an important step for Rubic. One of the top priorities of Rubic is to provide a secure solution for our users, and with this audit, we once again confirmed that our technology is safe for our users.
Now, our project’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol is fully secured and backed by the audit of the biggest auditing company in the crypto industry.
You can read more about the audit here:
CertiK Multi-Chain Routing Audit Results!
Today, CertiK completed its audit of Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol & smart contracts. In this report, CertiK…
2. Rubic Decentralization
Rubic is continuing to work on further decentralization of our Multi-Chain Protocol. Our goal is to provide the best prices for our customers and to guarantee the security of the technology we have created. In order to accomplish these goals, this Wednesday, we have added Multi-Validator mechanics to Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol, which will allow Rubic to increase the security of the protocol and increase its decentralization.
The new mechanism of Multi-Chain routing can now be seen in this picture:
We will share extended details about decentralization and how it works during the next week.
This week we have released the first article about Rubic Staking. In this article we have described the mechanics of Staking and how it will affect liquidity providing.
For the next few weeks, we are planning to share more articles about staking to our community.
You can find article here:
We’ve all been talking about staking a lot, recently. Today, we are ready to present to you the main information about…
4. Solana Integration
Rubic is well into the development of our Solana integration into Rubic.exchange. The integration is roughly 75% complete.
Our solution will be unique for the Solana blockchain, as Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing will help a lot of new users to easily purchase any token on the Solana network, with one click.
The blockchain operates on both a Proof of History (PoH) and Proof of Stake (PoS) model. PoS allows validators to verify transactions according to how many coins they hold, while PoH allows for those transactions to be timestamped and verified more quickly, as detailed in the Solana white paper.
Solana already has over 350 dApps running on their blockchain and more than 40 million transactions.
The integration is planned to be completed by the second week of December.
5. Rubic SDK
Rubic’s team continues active development of Rubic’s SDK version. This feature will allow projects to integrate Rubic features as a Whitelabel solution, and have more versatility while integrating it. For Rubic, this feature will allow the creation of a mobile app for app.rubic.exchange during the next year.
The Development is roughly 20% complete.
6. Rubic.exchange and Rubic.finance migration
This week, we have transferred our websites under one roof on Rubic.exchange. From now on, you will find all the main information about the platform on Rubic.exchange, and the app will be available through app.rubic.exchange.
- The end of Autumn was accompanied by the launching of our Trading Competition, devoted to our Fantom Integration. The prize pool is $19,000 in BRBC and partnered tokens. The competition is held from November 30th, 14:00 UTC until December 14th, 14:00 UTC.
Conditions are easy as always: complete Multi-Chain Swaps above $2,000 and get your award! The competition is supported by various projects such as
- Spookyswap (BOO)
- Liquid Driver (LQDR)
- SoulSwap (SOUL)
- Plaza Finance (PLAZA)
- Spartacus (SPA)
- Hector (HEC)
- Fanterra (FTERRA)
We will choose 5 winners who will share the prize pool. The first-place winner will get $7,650.
A great opportunity to have a bigger turkey for Christmas, isn’t it? Read the details here.
Rubic’s team would like to thank our partners for the media support and posts on Twitter! It’s really appreciated.
2. Yeah, Coinrank, we do work hard, no doubt. We’ll do everything to make Rubic the one and only solution for crypto traders, thank you for paying attention!
3. You definitely know how to swap assets between blockchains fast and safely, since you are Rubic users! But not all of the Crypto traders are as happy as you, because, from time to time, they inevitably have to face problems with transactions across several networks. Not anymore! Investing.com published an article about Rubic with a detailed explanation of the Multi-Chain swaps feature. You may read the article here.
4. This week, our Business Dev Sven visited another blockchain summit. Blockchance Europe is Germany’s leading and biggest summit for Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and DeFi.
It’s held from 2–4 December in Hamburg, and connects the major players of the industry from all over the world with emerging Start-Ups and political decision-makers.
For Sven, it was a perfect opportunity to deepen the contacts made at the AIBC in Malta, find new partnerships or investors for Rubic, and spread the word about our unique product.
6. On December 16th, we are going to host an AMA with Alexandra and Vladimir. They will present 2021's results and our plans for the beginning of 2022. If you want to ask a question, you may fill in this form.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: