Hello, Добрый день, 下午好, 안녕하세요 Rubic community!
Here is our weekly update:
1.We have released instant trades functionality on the Ethereum network. Now it is possible to create 2 types of trades: instant trades and p2p swaps using order book. RBC token is supported for all types of trades that makes it quite convenient to use.
It is only the beginning and next we plan to release instant trades for all supported blockchains and then support for cross chain solutions.
Instant trades functionality is provided by the 1inch DEX aggregator platform which offers the best rates by discovering the most efficient swapping routes across all leading DEXes and support for lots of tokens.
2. We have finished the validation step and have finally released Chinese and Russian localization for the Rubic platform. It will allow us to extend our area of presence and attract new customers.
3. Backend part refactoring is in progress, about 30% is completed and we are going to finish it in December. It will allow us to get rid of unused modules that will make the platform up to 30% faster.
4.We have taken part in the Matic Dev Program and have already implemented required functionality: now Rubic platforms supports decentralized p2p trades for all tokens in the Matic blockchain.
You can support us by accessing the following link: https://gitcoin.co/grants/1546/rubic
5.Finally, after a few weeks of investigation, next week we will have a meeting to decide which Polkadot-based project we will use to implement our cross chain solution. There are plenty of them and we will choose the best one that supports most blockchains available. It is one of the major updates of the platform, so stay tuned!
1.As we have mentioned last week we have assigned a marketing agency and they just have started this week. Their work mostly included preparing and sending out press releases.
So far we already got few publications. You can read them here:
Rubic launches instant trades feature
Rubic launches instant trades feature Rubic organizes defi services so that the project can create, manage and trade…
Rubic launches instant trades feature - The Zig Zag World
Rubic organizes defi services so that the project can create, manage and trade tokens in a decentralized way in one…
Also social media is under planning. From next week we will start some community activities for our audience. Stay tuned and participate.
2. We are starting the advertising: Google ads will be started from Monday and Twitter ads from mid of the week.
3.The number of our holders increased and at the moment we have 537.
4.For all users we have prepared a video tutorial on how to use our Instant Trades feature and also how to choose tokens from the list and start trading on https://rubic.exchange/
6. We are in the process of applying for Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. To be listed there we need to release our API. This task is already in progress and it will take our dev team a few weeks to finish it.
7.Regarding the team, we continue to broaden our development team and got a new member — Alexander. He is our new backend developer and now he works at the Rubic platform backend refactoring that will make it up to 30% faster. He is quite an experienced developer and together we will make our backend even more swiftly and sustainable. Please welcome him.
8. Please join our official Discord we will have more updates there — https://discord.gg/jeUknbWHdg
Thank you community for your support!
Our social media: