Rubic Weekly Report 11/20
Hello, Rubic community! Here is our weekly update
- Instant trades functionality is at the final QA. We have reworked the UI to make all warnings and suggestions remarkable and convenient. The official release will be in the mid of next week.
2. We have completed Chinese and Russian localization at our dev server. We will need some time to make sure that it is completed and we will release it next week.
3. The Qredo project https://www.qredo.com/ is quite interested in a partnership and now we are investigating technical opportunities of integration: client usage and API usage. It will take us about 2 weeks to analyze all of them.
4. We took part in Matic grants and we will provide an opportunity for users to create custom tokens using the MyWish platform and then trade them on the Rubic platform without any additional steps. We plan to complete it until 25th November to be able to take part in the main grant support contest.
5. We have started backend part refactoring that will allow us to get rid of unused modules that will make the platform up to 30% faster. It will take us about 2 weeks to complete it.
- We have signed a contract with a marketing agency, with whose help we’re boosting our efforts to spread the words about Rubic. They will work with social media and forums: Twitter, Reddit, 4chan and others. Also, we will work on media publications and Google advertising.
2. Thank you our dear community for your support and activity! Your Reddit and 4channel posts boosted the price for RBC. Great job community!
3. Our team is broadening. Please meet Vlad @VladGren who is our new Project Manager. He will help you with all questions regarding Rubic and will make sure that we follow our roadmap :)
4. We have launched our Reddit. Please join — https://www.reddit.com/r/Rubic/new/
5. And don’t forget to join our official Discord — https://discord.gg/Z3YBSqAgWB
Thank you community for your support!