Here is our weekly update!
- Fantom Integration.
This Thursday, Rubic completed the full integration of the Fantom network. Now, users on Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Moonriver, and Avalanche can easily complete swaps to any other token on the Fantom network, and vice-versa, with 1 click! This integration also includes the integration of multiple DEX’s on the Fantom network, which allow users to complete on-chain swaps using SpookySwap, SpiritSwap and SushiSwap.
The Fantom network is a fast, scalable, and secure Layer-1 EVM-Compatible platform built on a permissionless aBFT Consensus Protocol. On Fantom, transactions are confirmed in around one second and cost on average one cent. The speed, low transaction costs, and high throughput make Fantom ideal for DeFi applications and especially for Rubic.
Read more here:
Rubic has completed the integration of the Fantom network into the Rubic ecosystem!
Today, we are happy to announce that our users can now easily complete Multi-Chain and On-Chain swaps on the Fantom…
We are continuing to work on our SDK version of the Rubic Relay Widget. This SDK version will allow projects to integrate our widget as a Whitelabel version of the widget, with all of Rubic’s features, while offering the ability to customize a more thorough and comprehensive UI and UX integration of our services into a website/platform.
3. 24/7 support
This week we’ve accomplished one of our roadmap goals- now Rubic has 24/7 support for our users!
In order to contact our support, you can use our Telegram bot or use our live chat directly on Rubic.exchange!
You can find our Support Bot in our official Telegram group by using #support or adding it using this link: https://t.me/RubicSupportBot
4. Multi-Chain Routing Protocol Updates
The development team continues to expand and improve our Multi-Chain Routing Protocol. Currently, we are finishing our research and consultation with the Chainlink team, in order to find the best way to use ChainLink oracles for Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol. Beyond that, we are also researching other existing solutions which can improve our Multi-Chain Routing Protocol.
5. Audit Report
Currently, Rubic is on the last phase of our Security Audit being performed by CertiK. The first feature audited was the Multi-Chain Routing Protocol itself. In the near future, Rubic will also receive audit results from CertiK pertaining to our Staking Smart Contracts.
We will share more information as we receive it from CertiK.
Over the last 2 weeks, our development team has been conducting research regarding the integration of the Solana network into Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol, along with the integration of DEX’s. This week, we have begun the development of integrating the Solana network into the Rubic platform.
We will share more information about the Solana network integration in future weekly updates.
Our development team has started their research regarding the integration of the Near network. The main criterias for the release of this integration are the extension of the Near ecosystem and the creation of DEX’s with high trading volumes. After finalizing our research, we plan to start working on the integration of the NEAR protocol into the Rubic platform.
8. New Networks For Coinbase Wallet
This week, Coinbase wallet started supporting the Binance Smart Chain and Polygon networks! Now, our users can use it to complete multi-chain swaps on the Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche and Fantom networks!
- While you are enjoying the Fantom integration into the Rubic Multi-Chain ecosystem, do not forget about the Grand Trading Competition or the Rubic x Moonriver Trading Competition!
Both of the contests last until November 24th. You still have time to win! You can recap the rules here:
By the way, meet our new partners for Rubic’s Grand Multi-Chain Trading Competition — $DELO. And the prize pool has increased up to $19,000.
Speaking about Fantom integration, we’d like to thank their team for sharing this awesome news on their Twitter account. It’s really huge! Now, with Fantom being connected to Rubic Multi-Chain Swaps, there are more trading opportunities for our users. Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol will use SpookySwap as the Main DEX provider for our Multi-Chain swaps. SpookySwap has more than 6,200 pairs available with total liquidity locked of more than $690 Million. The total daily volume completed through SpookySwap is more than $130 Million.
2. New Rubic Relay Widget integrations happened this week. A decentralised crypto lottery & De-Fi staking platform — Decentra — gave its users an opportunity to buy their $DELO directly on https://app.decentra-lotto.com/exchange
A big thanks to the Decentra team for sharing this news with your subscribers on Twitter!
Another integration was implemented on the Fomo3D website. Now their users are able to buy P3D directly on their website!
3. This week, our business dev Sven attended the AIBS European Summit! AIBC Europe was held from November 16th through November 18th in Malta. Every single person Sven met and talked to about the Rubic platform was genuinely impressed by it, leading to many new, and hopefully advantageous, contacts.
That being said, AIBC Europe was an amazing experience and our team is already looking forward to the next one to spread the word about Rubic.
4. A big crypto community on Telegram mentioned Rubic this week. Crypto World News told their subscribers about Rubic Multi-Chain Swaps and reminded them about the two trading competitions that are live now on Rubic!
And The Coin Girl was so excited by Rubic and our continuous integrations that she pinned a tweet about us!
5. If you don’t have plans on Saturday, pay a visit to Collin’s AMA session on November 20th @ 4PM UTC. Bitcoin Industry will hold an open AMA with Collin, that means you will be able to ask your own questions and Collin will gladly answer the most interesting of them. If you join Collin for the AMA, please prepare your most curious questions!
6. A huge media company has mentioned and framed Rubic’s Multi-Chain Swaps as the simplest way to trade crypto tokens. Benzinga posted an article where an author reviewed various ways of transferring tokens. The outcome was explicit: the Rubic platform provides the easiest solution for trading crypto tokens.
Check out the article here:
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: