Rubic Weekly Report 10/09
Hello, dear community!
Here is our second weekly report. This week was quite intense and a lot of things were achieved.
- RBC token as payment method.
We have completed RBC token integration as a payment option in the MyWish Platform. Now everyone can pay for token creation or crowdsale on one of 5 blockchains by RBC (Rubic) token.
2. Matic blockchain integration. Now it’s in testing mode. Plan to be released by 23th of October in the Mainnet.
3. Instant Trades architecture is in progress.
Today we were happy to announce the Matic network integration into the Rubic platform.
This means that Matic users will be able to trade, transform their tokens, and change them in Rubic.exchange internally.
The integration process has been launched and we have received our first marketing joint activity:
2. Supporting the RBC native token, we do not stop at filling out applications, contacting all listing/rating DeFi and Dex resources. Within this week we have submitted more than 10 applications and we already listed here:
https://mathdapp.store/ — in Defi section
3. Community Engagement.
We have started to get to know more about our community and this week we did a collaboration with one of our community members — Alexis and his DoYourTip project. We started a Twitter campaign and assigned AMA next week on Wednesday at 3 PM UTC in their community.
Thank you, Alexis!
If you also have a good project and you think that we can collaborate on marketing or development regards please send us details about your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Yay! we have more than 1000 followers, and to be more precise 1120 Rubic-people, we will continue to grow our dear community. Thank you for following, liking, and retweeting our posts.
5. In addition, the MyWish platform has announced Airdrop for its WISH holders and the main terms of participation. Read more here:
7. Recorded and released the video tutorial on How to trade on Rubic.exchange.
Please watch and study, it’s easy: https://youtu.be/mXntel0KuTw
8. Weekly Reports, we will publish an update regarding our development every Friday.
In the meantime, read the latest published material by following the link below:
Subscribe to our Rubic information channel and clap.
We would like to thank the community for the ongoing support!