It’s time for our Weekly Update!
The new UI for both PC and Mobile versions of Rubic.exchange is live!
Now users will be able to execute all their trades via Rubic.exchange while enjoying a completely evolved and more user-friendly UI.
Rubic won’t stop there! In the coming weeks, we will improve our UI by adding Dark Mode (by default), as well as the Order Book feature!
2. SushiSwap Integration
Now, users of Rubic.exchange can complete their trades using one of the leading DEX on the Ethereum network — SushiSwap!
This integration enables users to complete swaps through the SushiSwap AMM on the Ethereum network, and will help our platform provide even better rates to our users.
Rubic will continue working on the development of our SushiSwap integration, as we will also integrate SushiSwap for the Polygon network in the following days.
3. Uniswap v3
Developers have started working on integrating Uniswap v3 to the platform. Uniswap v3 is the most powerful version of the protocol yet, with Concentrated Liquidity offering unprecedented capital efficiency for liquidity providers, better execution for traders, and superior infrastructure at the heart of decentralized finance. This version already has more than $838 Million in daily volume and more than $1.70 Billion of total volume locked.
Release date: July 31st
4. BSC <-> Polygon Bridge
Rubic is ready to connect the main competitors of the Ethereum network: Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. We’re excited to create a connection between the two, and help users decide who the real leader is between their networks.
The integration of the BSC <-> Polygon bridge to the Rubic.exchange is in the final stages of development.
Release date: July 15th
1.On Thursday, we had a traditional AMA session for our community with Vladimir and Alexandra. During this AMA, they answered many questions and shared more details about the future development of Rubic and the plans of increasing use-cases of RBC!
You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/qnaQE_QD3Eo
2. Today, we launched a new bot for Telegram. This bot will inform our community about trades that are completed through our platform.
We’re glad to share this bot with you, so every member of our community will be able to see which trades are completed through Rubic.exchange.
3. Rubic continues to raise awareness about its uniqueness and convenience. The latest email campaign was aimed to inform existing and potential users about the UI update. Over 100,000 emails were sent.
We created a special design for the newsletter, considering the updated Rubic.exchange UI.
We also included information about the Rubic Relay Widget. Since more and more projects are becoming interested in integrating the Widget every week, we decided to create an email with detailed information regarding the feature.
4. This week, we started recording and editing a series of new video tutorials on how to use Rubic.exchange. Soon we will publish “How To” videos about Instant Trades, Cross-Chain Swaps and the Crypto Tap on the updated Rubic.exchange platform. Later, we are going to release video tutorials about every feature presented on Rubic.exchange.
5. Since the launch of the official UI update on Monday, we created a new FAQ. Rubic’s team updated the list of questions and answers to keep up with the new Rubic.exchange UI.
We’ve analyzed all the different frequently asked questions from the community and tried to give complete and satisfying answers.
You will find the updated FAQ on the Rubic.exchange platform.
6. Tomorrow, we will release another “2 Minutes With Rubic’s Team Member’’ video. In this episode, Diana talked with another of Rubic’s Front-End Developers — Sergey. He is a lead front-end developer. This time, the video was made in Russian and they discussed Rubic features, the Anonymizer as well as his experience working at Rubic.
7. We continue to share news with our Chinese community. This week, we shared news about the official launch of our new UI with ODaily! We will continue to spread awareness of the Rubic platform with our Chinese community in as many ways as we can.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: