It’s time for an important Weekly Update!
Today, we launched the Beta version of our new UI. The new UI will function in a test mode for the next several weeks. We welcome users and developers to participate and help with improving the UI by reporting any and all bugs and/or offering comments and suggestions on the current iteration, as they see fit.
During these next few weeks, we are open to your suggestions and recommendations. It is also possible that the new UI will contain undetected bugs, and in case you find any, you’re welcome to inform us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rubic strives to create the best and easiest-to-use trading platform for everyone.
Mobile support will be available in the final UI update at the beginning of July.
2.Polygon <-> BSC bridge
This week we successfully completed the backend development of the BSC <-> Polygon bridge.
The integration of this bridge on Rubic.exchange is planned for the beginning of July.
3. Small Improvements
1 — Backend Optimization
2 — The speed of ‘request processing’ was increased.
1.This week, Rubic announced our partnership with Netvrk, a social Virtual Reality platform on the blockchain. They have tools that allow you to create, share, and monetize your creations easily.
This partnership will allow users to buy NTVRK directly from the project’s website using the Rubic Relay widget, and later we’ll integrate Rubic.exchange to the Netvrk social virtual reality world. This will allow users to trade using Rubic.exchange directly in their world.
2. We have been successfully working with several projects to complete integrations of our Rubic Relay onto their platforms.
This enables us to create partnerships with Netvrk, UltraSafe, and other projects that we will continue to announce.
3. Mass mailing is still in process. Every week, we send tens of thousands of emails to potential users, not including our many lines of communication with potential partners and collaborators. This includes new users of our Rubic Relay, bridges, integrations, and more.
We’ve found that we have a high response rate after every campaign. Therefore, we expect more and more partnerships to come in the future.
4. This week, we hired a new designer who is in charge of all further illustrations and artwork for Rubic’s accounts on social media.
We hope you will like the work of our new designer.
5. We continue to list more projects at Rubic! Over the course of this week we have successfully listed these projects:
1 — UltraSafe is a community-driven yield protocol on the BSC that’s achieved a lot since their launch and we are happy to list them and create a partnership between our projects!
UltraSafe will be implementing our Rubic Relay Widget, which will allow their users to seamlessly buy $ULTRA directly from their website!
2 — Netvrk is a social Virtual Reality platform on blockchain. They have tools that allow you to create, share, and monetize your creations easily. This partnership will allow users to buy NTVRK directly from the project’s website using the Rubic Relay widget, and later we’ll integrate Rubic.exchange to the Netvrk social virtual reality world. This will allow users to trade using Rubic.exchange directly in their world.
3 — SeedSwap is an NFT exchange and decentralized financial project that offers compounding rewards in the form of SeedSwap Tokens and NFTs for liquidity stakers. This project has a fast-growing community that will now easily buy SNFT at Rubic.exchange
4 — BSCGIRL is a project that aims to implement a cross-chain bridge with other chains, a DeFi platform, and an NFT platform.
6. Today, we hosted another of our weekly Telegram Voice Chat sessions. Our host, Collin O’Brien, discussed the main points of this weekly update and answered many questions regarding our future updates.
We want to thank everyone for their questions and for participating!
Please feel free to DM Collin on Telegram (@CollinOBrien) with any “deep-dive” questions you may have, and he will do his best to answer some of them in the next Voice Chat.
7. This week and next, we continue our marketing campaign in China! The Chinese community is a Top 5 user of Rubic.exchange and their participation is only growing with each subsequent week!
Last week, we shared several newsflashes from Chinese media.
Next Tuesday, we will have a live Q&A session for our Chinese Community. It will be held on the Bihu App next Tuesday, June 22nd.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: