Rubic Weekly Report 06/10/22
Here is our weekly update!
1. Governance Voting Results on the Zero Platform-Fee Solution for RBC Holders
This week, the third round of our Governance Poll has ended. Rubic token holders decided on the minimum amount of tokens to hold for there to be no platform fees during swaps for those holding at least that amount. The main rivalry was between two options of 5,000 RBC and 10,000 RBC. And the winning option changed several times! Ultimately, the final chosen minimum amount is 5,000 RBC.
Thank you to each and every user who voted! We’ll be launching this 0% platform fee solution in a testing stage very soon.
2. Symbiosis Integration
Yesterday, our development team announced that Rubic has successfully integrated Symbiosis into our Cross-Chain Protocol and SDK.
Thanks to the integration of Symbiosis, our users will be able to swap their assets on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche in the most cost-efficient way! Ultimately, this integration will give our users better rates for swaps at https://app.rubic.exchange with Symbiosis bridges. In other words, users can now swap their stablecoins between different blockchains almost without any loss, or… sometimes even in profit.
Symbiosis is a decentralized multi-chain liquidity protocol that enables users to perform any crypto token swap across multiple blockchains, with a single click. At present, the protocol supports 5 networks including Boba, BNB Chain (formerly BSC), Ethereum, Polygon, and Avalanche, with more networks to be expanded into in the future.
Learn more here.
1. Zero Platform Fee Special Campaign
Rubic turns off protocol fees for Cross-Chain swaps which are completed directly at app.rubic.exchange from June 6th to June 20th. Also, our special Zero-fee campaign will fully cover the timing of Consensus 2022 — June 9–12, and our new upcoming partnership. Learn more about the Zero Fee Campaign here.
2. This week, we launched a brand new community for our Russian-speaking members on Telegram. Feel free to join!
This announcement was picked up by several YouTube and Telegram Russian-speaking influencers, like CoinPost, CRYPTUS, Decrypt, 10 долларов Баффетта, and BSC Master. Thank you all for helping the Green Cube grow even further!
3. We also made important updates on our Discord server. We’ve already added new special roles, a marketing board for RBC holders, a governance proposal board for wallet addresses, and much more to come!
Also, the new #DeFiTalks feature on our Discord server is coming! Join Andrew from Rubic & Adam from Algebra on June 12th at 5 PM UTC!
Join the Discord server and get ready for more flash updates.
4. Our last infographics we shared gathered a lot of attention. Thanks to all who supported our new stream of work, including our partners from Telos!
5. Last week, we also launched our new banner advertisement campaign. It’s an absolute important work to spread the word about Rubic, and we do it for sure.
6. Our recent Symbiosis integration gathered a lot of attention from influencers. We want to thank Incrypted, Altcoin Daily, Crypto Banter, Prometheus, icodrops, and others for drawing attention to the recent development updates! Your work means a lot to us!
7. So far, we have more than 3,964 referral links created as part of our Referral Campaign. We’d now like to share some of the projects that will use our Widget. This week, the following projects integrated the Rubic Relay Widget with the help of our referrals:
Hexagon — An NFT marketplace where you can buy, swap, and sell hand-vetted collections across all your favorite blockchains.
Hive (HNY) — A Polygon-based DeFi project with NFT mechanics.
8. During the week, our recent news pieces, TVL rise, and protocol development updates were noticed by many Twitter influencers. Here are just a few examples:
9. This week, Collin O’Brien is at the Consensus 2022 Conference — June 9–12. Find him there first, and win our special prize. Our Weekly AMA will be next week, and he will share his most important feelings and insights from Consensus!