Welcome to another weekly update!
1. Limit Orders on BSC
This feature allows traders to buy or sell a token at a specific price. It is still possible to create trades via the Order Book, but now they will be closed automatically when the market matches the order’s parameters, including the fees.
The first available token pairing is BRBC/BNB. This token pairing is supported both ways. To start, the volume of the trade will be limited to a maximum of 4 BNB in value.
You can read more here:https://cryptorubic.medium.com/bsc-limit-orders-feature-is-now-live-at-rubic-6d47bdb18613
2. 1inch & Polygon
The 1inch platform is now available for the Polygon network, with direct access on Rubic.exchange. This means that our users can now enjoy price comparisons between QuickSwap and 1inch for their instant trades on the Polygon network.
If you want to know more about the 1inch-Polygon integration, please read more about it here: https://medium.com/1inch-network/1inch-network-expands-to-polygon-e3465ac8990b
3. UI Update — First Stage
We are making alterations to our current UI and we are happy to share them with you. Today, we implemented ‘Token Balance’ info and ‘Token Sorting’, in addition to a ‘Max’ button. Next week, we will add an option for ‘Custom Slippage’ as well.
You can try it now at Rubic.exchange
4. Buying Matic
Our new feature of buying BNB for 0.1 ETH is in high demand, so we decided to continue working on this feature and expanding its scope to other native currencies. The next stage will enable the purchasing of Matic with both ETH and RBC.
The backend and smart contracts for this are 70% complete.
Release date: June 4th
Rubic will be adding new wallets to the platform. The first one will be WalletConnect.
WallectConnect is an open-source protocol for connecting decentralized applications to mobile wallets, with QR code scanning or deep linking.
WalletConnect consists of more than 70 wallets. Now, even more users will be able to use our platform, without having any issues.
Release Date: June 3rd
More Wallets to come!
1. Contracts — Finishing work on unit tests for swaps.
2. CLI — Completed integration test for wallet creation.
3. Trusted Ceremony — Working on first phase keys creation.
4. Relayer — Investigating architecture for client nodes.
This week we had some changes in our team. Unfortunately, we have parted ways with Vlad Green as he has decided to leave our project. Our team would like to thank him for a great job and his help in creating Rubic as we know it now.
Today, we would like to introduce you to our new Project Manager — Evgeniy Korol. He is an experienced Project Manager that will lead our team to new heights!
- We held our first Governance poll last week. During the poll, the majority of our holders of both RBC and BRBC voted to hold our next liquidity campaign on the Ethereum network, and it will start this week on May 30th!
This campaign will run from May 30th to August 30th.
The total rewards for it will be up to 1,000,000 RBC.
You can find more details here: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/staking-liquidity-campaign-bdff0dbdf617
2.Roadmap Explained by Vladimir
Last week we presented our new roadmap for Q2 and Q3. Vladimir Tikhomirov created this video to help further explain our goals and milestones to the community.
Don’t forget to like and share it with the world!
3. This week we have started our first traditional digital Ad campaign on different websites. Going forward, you will start seeing ads for Rubic on many different popular websites like: BSCscan, Coingecko, Coindesk
4. This week, several bloggers created videos about our project. We would like to thank them for creating such great videos and presenting Rubic to new audiences.
5. This week we started our first Trading Lottery. It is very easy to participate, just initiate and complete any transaction using Rubic.exchange, along with retweeting our original announcement of the Trading Lottery for a chance to win! The Trading Lottery will last until May 30th, and one lucky user will soon win either $1,000 or Iphone 12 PRO!
Don’t miss your last chance to participate in the lottery! Read more here: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/rubic-trading-lottery-1278deee92cd
6. More and more people are now aware of the Rubic ecosystem. Some more crypto influencers mentioned us in their Twitter feeds last week.
7. This week, Collin from our marketing team represented Rubic in a Polygon clubhouse room, hosted by the CEO of Halborn CyberSecurity. It was a nice discussion with around 500 listeners and participants. The conversations revolved around Polygon’s Layer-2 solutions, the migration of Dapps and assets to the Polygon network, as well as the DEX’s that their network will support. We will continue to participate in future events like this, especially with our affiliated partners like Polygon.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: