Rubic Weekly Report 05/27/22
Here is our weekly update!
1. Upcoming Symbiosis Integration
The most exciting news this week is that we announced the next partnered project that we’re integrating into our protocol! This time, it’ll be Symbiosis. Symbiosis is a cross-chain liquidity enabler with TVL of more than $12.5M and more than 170k social media followers.
We’re happy to expand our ecosystem even further, facilitating increased versatility for our cross-chain swap protocol. Something big is coming, so stay tuned for updates!
2. Rubic’s Protocol Improvements
Last week, our development team finished the integration of the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework to facilitate cross-chain swapping of tokens. This time, we finished the implementation of Celer IM in our SDK solution. This will be outstanding for our SDK solution, and will help our partners to build cross-chain-native dApps with efficient liquidity utilization, coherent application logic, and shared states.
One more important update for our protocol is that we added two new tokens: WETH and USDT, for value transfers. The logic of Rubic’s protocol will use them alongside the familiar USDC to mitigate risks and slippage issues.
3. Liquidity Providing Program
One more important thing is that Round 1 of our Liquidity Providing Program is still Live! It is open to all users, with an APR of 27%. The first users are already participating and getting rewards every day, so you can start adding liquidity directly on Rubic right away via https://app.rubic.exchange/staking-lp.
The Liquidity Providing campaign has become even more attractive due to the recent crypto market plunge. Learn more about our LP Program & read our detailed instructions here.
1. During this week, we launched our own TikTok account. Feel free to subscribe, like and comment on our first batch of videos. Also, you can send to our Telegram group your best ideas for our TikTok with the hashtag #RubicTT.
2. So far, we have more than 3,875 referral links created as part of our Referral Campaign.
Let’s also congratulate via.exchange on being among the projects to integrate the Rubic SDK! Via.exchange is an advanced cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol with cross-chain NFTs, and with more than 10k social media followers. This integration of the Rubic SDK will offer via.exchange On-Chain and Cross-Chain swaps at the best-possible rates, on any platform we work with.
3. During this week, our recent news and protocol development updates were noticed by many Twitter influencers. Here are just a few examples:
4. This Friday, we’re holding Collin O’Brien’s Weekly AMA, taking place on Twitter Spaces and Telegram — with a special guest from Zilliqa Influencer Relations, Kevin Meyer!
During this AMA, Collin will cover all things Zilliqa and its ecosystem. Also, he will go through all the latest updates and answer questions from the community, which you can always send him on Twitter or on Telegram at https://t.me/CollinOBrien.
5. Next Friday we also prepared something exciting for the coming Weekly AMA. Stay tuned, and stay Cubic!