Rubic Weekly Report 05/20/22
Here is our weekly update!
1. Celer IM Integration
This week, our development team finished the integration of the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework to facilitate cross-chain swapping of tokens. The implementation of Celer IM will greatly increase the maximum trade amounts for swaps at https://app.rubic.exchange.
We implemented the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework within Rubic’s Protocol on the Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and Fantom networks. It’s important to note that we will add this solution to every new blockchain integration if it’s compatible with Celer IM.
Learn more about the integration of the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework here.
2. Liquidity Providing Program
Round 1 of our Liquidity Providing Program is Live! It is open to all users, with an APR of 27%. The first users are already participating and getting rewards every day, so you can start adding liquidity directly on Rubic right away via https://app.rubic.exchange/staking-lp.
The Liquidity Providing campaign has become even more attractive due to the recent crypto market plunge. Learn more about our LP Program & read our detailed instructions here.
3. Rubic’s Protocol Improvements
Besides bridge integration, we continue to integrate DEXs and aggregators so that all tokens will be available at the best rates for swaps. This week, our development team added 1inch for a set of networks and providers. We have already finished the integrations for Fantom and Avalanche networks, and there’s more to come. Stay tuned for the coming update!
1. On Friday, May 20th, our founders Vladimir & Alexandra hosted an AMA on our YouTube channel, and covered questions about our roadmap, token, as well as future coming partnerships and integrations. We also gathered lots of questions from our community and are ready to answer them.
2. We’re extremely excited to reveal our updated roadmap! With this new roadmap, you can learn all about our vision and goals for Rubic in 2022. More details will be shared during our AMA Session coming up this Friday.
3. Collin O’Brien is going to Consensus 2022 that will take place on Jun 9–12, 2022 in Austin, Texas! Feel free to find him first and you will get a special prize.
4. The Rubic x Tokenplace Giveaway ended on May 17th. The Tokenplace team will release the results very soon, so stay tuned!
5. We recently released the Rubic Ecosystem map, and it’s huge. Learn more here.
6. So far, we have more than 3,812 referral links created as part of our Referral Campaign. This week, the following project integrated the Rubic Relay Widget:
ImminentVerse (IMV) — A DeFi Game project on BNB Chain with implementations of Play-to-Earn, NFT, and metaverse technologies!
7. During this week, our TVL rise and protocol development updates were noticed by many Twitter influencers. Here are just a few examples:
8. Next Friday, we’re holding Collin O’Brien’s Weekly AMA, taking place on Twitter Spaces and Telegram — with a special guest from Zilliqa Influencer Relations, Kevin Meyer!
During this AMA, Collin will cover all things Zilliqa and its ecosystem. Also, he will go through all the latest updates and answer questions from the community, which you can always send him on Twitter or on Telegram at https://t.me/CollinOBrien.