Rubic Weekly Report 05/13/22
Here is our weekly update!
Round 1 of our Liquidity Providing Program is Live! It is open to all users, with an APR of 27%. The first users are already participating and getting rewards every day, so you can start adding liquidity directly on Rubic right away via https://app.rubic.exchange/staking-lp.
A small tip: accumulating BRBC in the current price levels and adding it into the Liquidity Pool can be a good additional opportunity for the ongoing Liquidity Program during the crypto market recovery.
The rewards are distributed through the USDC stablecoin, so it has no volatility. Hence, you can check your APR daily and estimate your profit. Learn more about our LP Program & read our detailed instructions here.
2. Staking Rewards are being sent
As you know, due to the end of Round 2 of our Staking program, all participants were eligible to get an extra 20% of their rewards. To date, these rewards were sent to 90% of users. The snapshot of Round 2 participants has been taken on April 28th, so users can withdraw their funds at any time.
3. Rubic’s Protocol Improvements
Last week, we announced the coming integration of the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework to facilitate cross-chain swapping of tokens. The implementation of Celer IM will improve rates & greatly increase the maximum trade amounts for swaps at https://app.rubic.exchange.
During this week, our development team was entirely focused on the final stages of the implementation of the Celer Inter-chain Message Framework. Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom are the first blockchains that were integrated into it.
4. Symbiosis Grant
We are thrilled to announce that the Rubic team has received a grant from Symbiosis for the integration of it into our Multi-Chain Ecosystem!
Symbiosis Finance is a decentralized multi-chain liquidity protocol that enables users to perform crypto token swaps across multiple blockchains. At present, the protocol supports 5networks including BNB Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, Boba, and Avalanche, with more networks to be expanded in the coming future.
We will share more information very soon, so stay tuned!
1. Rubic is launching our account on CoinMarketCap Gravity — https://coinmarketcap.com/gravity/profile/CryptoRubic. It’s a crypto message board where you can check comments and alerts posted by leading projects and people in cryptocurrency.
CoinMarketCap Gravity is in Beta now, and Rubic was chosen to be among the first projects to participate. We’re in great company with top-notch projects such as BNB Chain, VeChain, STEPN, and Enjin.
Feel free to subscribe to us there to receive upcoming exclusive content!
2. During this week, our protocol development updates and TVL rise was noticed by many Twitter influencers. Here are just a few examples:
3. Rubic Rangers, don’t forget to join the Rubic x Tokenplace Giveaway on our Twitter! $2,000 in TOK for 40 winners. The contest ends May 17th, 3:00 PM UTC.
Click here for more details.
4. So far, we have more than 3,764 referral links created as part of our Referral Campaign. We’d now like to share some of the projects that will use our Widget. This week, the following projects integrated the Rubic Relay Widget with the help of our referrals:
KOMPETE (KOMPETE) — A free multiplayer all-in-one sports simulation game with cross-platform play. KOMPETE will be released on Xbox, Playstation, PC, Android, and iOS.
Jetset (JTS) — A project that is aiming to build a lifestyle project, as JTS will be used for luxury home rentals, exotic car rentals, travel, wellness programs, and even Metaverse real estate transactions.
5. This Friday we are holding Collin O’Brien’s Weekly AMA, taking place on Twitter Spaces and Telegram with a special guest, Celer Network Core Developer Dominator008!
During this AMA, Collin will cover all things Celer, and how it works with our ecosystem. Also, he will go through all the latest updates and answer questions from the community, which you can always send him on Twitter or on Telegram at https://t.me/CollinOBrien.
6. Our founders Vladimir and Alexandra will be hosting an AMA coming up next Friday, May 20th, and will cover all of your questions about our roadmap, our token, and our partnerships.
Mark your calendars and don’t miss out!