Rubic Weekly Report 04/15/22
Here is our weekly update!
This week, we released our new app.rubic.exchange UI. Over the last several weeks, we have been working on new features such as:
- Updating the color scheme for dark and light themes (e.g. we removed the gradient, and changed the color scheme in the form).
- Improving the layout of elements on the mobile version of the site.
- Unifying font sizes, and bringing similar elements to the same level.
Moreover, there were many minor changes that have resulted from the latest feedback. Hence, all swaps in the web and mobile versions of our dApp will become even more convenient for users, while all the information about us and our socials will be at your fingertips.
2. Telos Integration
Recently, our Development Team revealed Rubic’s next blockchain integration — Telos!
We’ll soon complete the integration of Telos into our Multi-Chain ecosystem, which will allow effortless swaps between Telos & 11 other blockchains — at app.rubic.exchange.
Telos is a community-driven blockchain network powering a very fast EVM. The network’s TelosEVM offers 0.5 second block times, high scalability (thousands of transactions per second), low fixed-cost transactions in the pennies, and no front running. Currently, the Telos Protocol has $5M daily trading volume with a Total Value Locked of $123M.
3. Rubic’s Protocol Improvements
During this week, due to the instability of swaps with the Solana network, we have temporarily deactivated all swaps with it. We will update the functional stability of Multi-Chain swaps with the Solana network in the coming week.
Stay tuned for more upcoming development updates!
Statement on SPHERE
More and more new projects choose Rubic as the main tool for their token circulation. An example from the last week is Sphere Finance, which positively evaluated the uniqueness of Rubic for the sale of their token on all blockchain networks, at the best rates.
Despite the issue with slippage of the token, the teams managed to establish the process of finalizing thousands of transactions, and everything is now running smoothly.
1. As you may know, our team focused their efforts on the development of the first Round of our Liquidity Providing Program. Recently, we launched the Liquidity Providing Whitelist Lottery.
We’re raffling 10 whitelist spots for our Liquidity Providing Program, and the winners will have a guaranteed allocation in Round 1 of the Program.
To enter and receive a chance at getting whitelisted, visit this link.
2. This week, our Lead Business Developer, Sven, was at the Paris Blockchain Week Summit. This conference is the flagship event of Paris Blockchain Week, happening in the stunning building of the old Paris Chamber of Commerce. It gathered more than 3,000 attendees, 70 sponsors, 250 speakers, and 100 media partners — such as Binance, Coinbase, Ripple, and Tezos.
3. Rubic is again in the Top list of rising dApps. This week, the rise was on Fantom and Avalanche.
4. So far, we have more than 3,215 referral links created as part of our Referral Campaign. We’d now like to share some of the projects that we’re building partnerships with. This week, the following projects integrated the Rubic Relay Widget with the help of our referrals:
Devolution (DEVO) — An NFT-based Metaverse game.
Inu Base (INUB) — DeFi 3.0 auto-staking platform with fixed APY.
5. Soon, a special airdrop aimed at rewarding loyal holders of RBC tokens is coming. Stay tuned to check all the details first!
6. As always, this Friday we are holding Collin O’Brien’s Weekly AMA, taking place on Twitter Spaces and Telegram!
During these weekly AMAs, Collin covers our latest updates and answers questions from the community, which you can always send him on Twitter or on Telegram at https://t.me/CollinOBrien.