Rubic Weekly Report 01/22
Here is our weekly update!
- We have finished the Panama Binance Bridge MVP implementation and have already started testing it on our staging environment. The main release is planned for 28 January.
2. Our services were not loading due to a bandwidth attack. An abnormal peak can be seen in traffic stats right before shutdown. It’s not affecting any data, trades, just loading problems.
We have fully completed the maintenance by now, so you can use now https://rubic.exchange
3. To exclude the possibility of 1inch issues connected with an API updates we are planning to integrate Paraswap, in order to reduce transaction fees, add support of more than 7 DEXes (Paraswappool, SushiSwap, Bancor, DefiSwap and more) and offer the best prices from all DEXes.
We will start the Paraswap implementation after the Panama Binance Bridge release, it will take us 2–3 weeks to complete it.
- First of all we would like to welcome all new members in our community. We are happy that Rubic’s community is growing and continues to be so supportive.
Community in numbers:
Holders — 2694
TG chat — 2785
Twitter — 1946
Discord — 833
2. We have updated and uploaded our Roadmap and Tokenomiccs, please check it here — https://rubic.finance/assets/pdf/OnePager.pdf
3. We have conducted our first AMA in 2021. Thanks for your questions. For the ones who have missed it you can read it here-https://cryptorubic.medium.com/rubic-ama-session-in-rubic-chat-2c3ae690c2c8
We will continue to have AMAs in our chat and in other chats as well. And as we said, we will try to do it in a livestream format next time :) Stay tuned!
4. This week we announced the integration with the Panama Binance bridge. You can read more here: https://cryptorubic.medium.com/rubic-exchange-integrates-panama-binance-bridge-40fcad319187
Also our announcement was retweeted by the Binance Chain Community! Much appreciated!
5. We have added the wrapped versions of Dash (stakedDASH), Monero (WXMR) and Zcash (WZEC) which are available for P2P swaps under the Order Book feature.
6. We have been listed on Bilaxy https://bilaxy.com/trade/RBC_ETH
You can read more here: https://bilaxy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005135883--Bilaxy-lists-Rubic-RBC-
7. We have been also listed in Trending and Biggest Gainers on coinmarketcap.com
8. We love our meme competition, there are so many creative and fun ones. At the moment we have 76 participants! To take part in it you just need to create your meme with Rubic and you will get a shot of the prize pool of $1,000 in RBC. Here are the rules:
Thank you for your precious support!
Our social media channels: