Rubic Weekly Report 01/21
Here is our weekly update!
Widgets & SDK
- Contract development for the referral program has been completed. Now, we are working on the development of the frontend portion for the referral program. We are also now ready to share some details of the program with you:
- Any user will be able to become a promoter and get a referral link, without any investments or restrictions;
- If a project installs our widget using a referral link, the promoter will receive a fixed percentage of fees from each On-Chain swap through the installed widget;
- If the project that installed the widget via a referral link is among the top projects on CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, or CoinPaprika, then the promoter will be able to receive an extra reward, depending on the success of the project (in addition to a fixed reward in BRBC for each successful referral);
- Projects integrating the widget will get a fixed percentage of cash back for each On-Chain swap through the installed widget.
Stay tuned for even more details next week!
2. We created a Discord server where SDK integrators can directly ask questions to SDK developers. This will help us with feedback, bug fixes, and will expedite the release of the Beta version of our SDK.
Integrations of new Blockchains — DEXs and Multi-Chain
- We’ve completed the integration of the Uniswap v3, Algebra, and 1inch AMMs to our Smart Routing System.
- We’ve increased the liquidity pool volume and limits for our most popular blockchains: Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom networks — their transaction limits have been increased from $50K to $60K.
- This week, we launched a huge banner ad campaign! If you happened to visit BSCscan, Etherscan, or Coin360 lately, you may have noticed Rubic’s Banners all over.
2. We’ve missed him! Chico Crypto posted another video about Rubic. We are glad to have had his support for such a long time. He reviewed the advantages of Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol, and emphasized the simplicity as well as the convenience of our platform. Yes, we do have a very intuitive UI! And yes, our accumulated transaction volume is more than $170,000,000. It’s all true, and we’re proud of it. We agree with Chico Crypto; Rubic is a better way to trade your assets. If you still haven’t watched the video, here’s a link to go check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3MZvrxxKn0
3. This week, three additional Telegram channels posted about Rubic. Crypto Land, Gimme The Coin, and Bitcoin Industry. They announced Rubic’s Smart Routing System, and talked about our Multi-Chain Swap feature.
4. Do you know how to swap tokens across different blockchains in the easiest possible way? Yes, via Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol! You’re not alone. Now, even more people know how to avoid searching for different bridges and paying multiple fees all the time. CryptoNewZ posted an article about Rubic with an explanation of Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol feature and its advantages. You can read the article here: https://www.cryptonewsz.com/how-to-swap-tokens-across-different-blockchains/
5. Four projects have made the lives of their users easier this week. Spectra, HarmonApe, Liquid Driver, and BuyAnyCrypto.com have installed the Rubic Relay Widget! From now on, users can buy $APE, $SPC, and $LQDR directly on their platforms.
6. On January 18th, Collin O’Brien took part in an AMA on the Crypto Clash community’s Telegram. He discussed the ins and outs of Rubic and its Multi-Chain feature. You can view the AMA in our Telegram as a pinned post that was posted just this week.
7. Another great achievement for Rubic is our listing on DeFiLlama! Now, tracking for Rubic on Ethereum, BSC, Harmony, Polygon, Fantom, and Avalanche is available on DeFiLlama.
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support!
Our social media channels: