Rubic Weekly Report 01/14
Hello, Rubicans! Here’s our first Weekly Report for 2022 — let’s see how we have started the year for Rubic.
We’re going to start the year off with some crucial internal changes for Rubic. We’ve grown a lot throughout this past year. So we can continue efficient development, we have decided to update the internal structure of the team; creating cross-functional groups, united by one common goal and direction.
There are now four groups:
1. Integrations of New Blockchains — DEXs and Multi-Chain
The group includes Front-end and Back-end Developers, as well as Marketing team members. This group will concentrate on integrating new blockchains and DEXs, along with the realization of promotional campaigns dedicated to new integrations.
This team is composed of our Front-end Developers and Business Developers. Their aim is to increase the amount of Widget and SDK integrations among the various projects that utilize these features.
3. Multi-Chain Development
Marketing team members, as well as Front-end and Back-end developers, are in charge of Multi-Chain development. This group aims to increase the trading volume for Multi-Chain transactions, and maintain constant improvement of the Multi-Chain Protocol.
4. Protocol Development
This group unites Developers and Designers. Protocol development involves new listings on different tracking sites, as well as UI improvements.
- Integration of New Blockchains and DEXs
- Solana performance has been updated;
- The team is working on connecting the Uniswap v3 and Algebra platforms to our Multi-Chain Protocol;
- The integration of a new blockchain into our Multi-Chain Protocol is already in the works;
2. Widget & SDK
- The design of a new page is being developed, which will make it easier to configure the widget. You will need to specify the widget parameters in the form, then simply copy the generated code, and then paste it onto a website.
- 10+ projects have already agreed to test the SDK Alpha, and 20+ others are close contacts for it as well.
- A new patch version has been released which fixes some bugs in Multi-Chain, and includes new auto-tests.
- Uniswap v3 on Polygon and Algebra have been added to our SDK! Testing is currently underway, and the SDK version with these new providers will be released soon.
3. Multi-Chain Development
- Rubic’s development team is planning on opening the Validator source code by February 10th.
- Multi-Chain Protocol decentralization improvements are currently in progress.
4. Protocol Development
- This team is currently working on the connection of a new Blockchain to the Instant Trades feature, as well as new DEXs.
- We are constantly working on improving our UI/UX, and recently we’ve come up with several changes. Soon, you will be able to see the full list of blockchains without scrolling, and able to use the “Frequently Used Tokens” graph.
- Listing on different trackers is a significant direction for the platform development, and we are working hard to get listed on CMC, DeFi Llama, and DeFi Pulse.
- Twitter talks about Rubic! The London Crypto account posted a tweet about our Multi-Chain Protocol solution. And they are definitely right — there is no real need for complicated transactions anymore, as Rubic is your new helping hand in fast & easy transactions across different networks.
- Rubic was also mentioned by the official Harmony Twitter account. Recently, we’ve completed the integration of the Harmony blockchain into Rubic’s Multi-Chain Protocol. Now, our users are able to not only execute the easiest and fastest On-Chain transactions for Harmony, but to also make trades across 8 networks, including Harmony, via the best-possible route!
3. Great news for Royal Protocol users. Now they just need to connect their wallet, and they’ll instantly be able to swap more than 10,500 assets directly on their platform. The Rubic Relay Widget is now the most convenient way to obtain $ROY. Try it out!
4. Do you remember our Smart Routing solution for Multi-Chain Swaps? Of course you do! It’s impossible to forget, especially with all this media support. Yesterday, ZY Crypto published an article about cross-chain solutions in 2022, and can you guess what the best solution is? Rubic, of course! Rubic and its all-new Smart Routing system will help shape the 2022 cross-chain scene in the industry.
5. This week, we had great support from multiple Telegram Groups. The Rubic team would like to thank Crypto Tips & Tricks, Pro Cloud Trading and Margin Scalps PRO for highlighting Rubic among different projects, as well as telling people about our improvements and development.
6. Rubic is launching a Referral Program, where any user can earn commissions from transactions through installed widgets, and get fixed rewards for successful widget integrations into the websites of referred projects.
We’ll be announcing the launch of the referral program soon, so be ready!
Thank you for your continued and much-appreciated support! We’ll see you again next week!
Our social media channels: