Dear community members!
This week in the AMA session, we have announced that we are looking forward to the community to help us with our UI/UX! As you know, Rubic is constantly improving the platform to give you the best user experience possible.
Concerning the new competition, the event will be held for 3 weeks from 19.03.2021 until 12.04.2021.
The winner will get a prize of $1000 in $RBC. But, that’s not all! The winner will also have the opportunity to work directly with the Rubic team!
- You must create the design for the desktop version of Rubic.Exchange (white theme)
- This page must support different wallets
- MUST be user-friendly and intuitive interface — this is the main goal
- The UI must use the same colors as our current pages
- The creation of the mobile version and dark theme will be done later in cooperation with the competition’s winner
- The mockup must be created in Figma and you have to transfer ownership to us after the winning
- We need to understand that you are ready and well-motivated to cooperate with the Rubic team after winning
- This mockup must include ALL functionalities that are available on the current Rubic.exchange and be presented on one page.
*We won’t check projects that will present only one feature (like instant trades).
Rules and recap:
- The idea must be designed in Figma
- This idea must be Unique
- You must transfer ownership to the Rubic team after winning
- The winner will be nominated by the team only
- You must our current colors, you can find them here: https://www.figma.com/file/fhGlnJViTMVR5JVloM5VuI/Rubic-Color?node-id=0%3A1
- By participating in this competition, you are agreeing that your mockups might be used for future UI of Rubic, all property done to match with competition requirements will belong to Rubic Finance after the winning
Dear fellows and new members, this is an opportunity for you to help Rubic to improve UI/UX and contribute to an important purpose. Join us as Rubicans, participate and support your favorite Exchange platform, prepared, improved just for You! Let’s start this competition together! Rubic stays Cubic!