Rubic Cross-Chain Routing
The world’s first true Cross-Chain Swap feature is now live on Rubic! Finally, we have the right to claim that Rubic is now the most innovative and advantageous project in all of DeFi. Since the crypto industry has not seen such a solution before, we want to explain to you what technology lies behind our Rubic Cross-Chain Routing feature and why it is a big-time game changer.
You can become a part of the crypto revolution here: https://rubic.exchange/?fromChain=ETH&toChain=BSC
Here you may see how this fabulous feature works:
With Rubic, there is now light at the end of the tunnel. While other projects claim to offer cross-chain swap support on their platforms, their solutions are limited and gimmicky at best, whereas Rubic has created a truly tangible and working cross-chain swap solution.
For the user, Cross-Chain Routing is no different from a regular swap. You need only select a token in the source network, a token in the target network, enter the amount to exchange and click ‘Swap’. Within minutes, the user will receive tokens from the target network to the same address from which they sent the transaction.
The main difference between Rubic and other solutions on the market is the convenience of executing a transaction. Rubic combines the first step (bridge) and the second steps (exchange) into one Swap, offering the best route, taking into account the liquidity and cost of gas, to give the user the best value possible.
The days of complicated and limited cross-chain swaps are now a thing of the past!
There are still some aspects we want to clarify:
- The GAS fee may seem high, indeed. But we do not control it. If you decide to implement a trade via bridges and swaps, the GAS will turn out to be the same. But by using Rubic Cross-Chain Routing, you’ll save your time since it combines all of these steps into one action.
We are also charging a commission for all trades in the amount of 0.3% from the overall trade amounts.
The minimum trade amount cannot be less than 200 RBC worth of value in any other tokens.
The maximum trade size is 50,000 RBC worth of value in any other tokens.
These restrictions will only exist for an initial test period.
- Our team also wants to clarify using RBC for all trades. Users should know that it is absolutely safe and reliable. We are using our own custom token, and the entire process lies in Rubic’s ecosystem. Rubic’s swap volume is growing, and the liquidity is great. Therefore, we do not see any issues with using RBC for the Cross-Chain Routing feature, especially as the price of RBC increases in value.
- It’s true that, for now, we have a restriction of 50,000 RBC. We have set this limitation for security reasons. All of these restrictions will be changed in future updates to our Cross-Chain Routing feature.
Also, we want to present to our users a comparison of our Cross-Chain Routing versus other solutions on the market.
With this feature, every user has a choice: they may use either Rubic Cross-Chain Routing or other platforms’ bridges and swaps.
In the case that users use Rubic Cross-Chain Routing, they reduce the process to only one simple step (with four steps taking place behind the scenes). We handle the entire process with our own bridges and integrated DEXs. With the help of our smart contracts, we maintain platform and liquidity pool security and enable users to save time and remove the complexity from the experience of cross-chain swaps. However, due to those complex functions taking place behind-the-scenes, the transaction costs $10 more on average, than if the user were to do all of the separate processes on their own.
If users try other projects’ solutions, they need to perform many more steps:
- Users have Token A on the source network, and they want to swap to Token B on the target network.
- Users need to identify which cross-chain bridge they want to use for the source network and target network and then identify which limited ‘Bridge Tokens’ can be cross-chain swapped on the bridge
- Users need to find and select a DEX on the source network that can swap Token A to this limited ‘Bridge Token’
- Users use this DEX to swap ‘Token A’ to the limited ‘Bridge Token’ accepted by the network bridge
- Users accept the DEX swap and pay a transaction tax fee, as well as a commission fee to the DEX, in the native coin of Token A’s source network — At the time of writing this, the average cost of a transaction tax fee is $60-$90 (on Ethereum), while DEX commissions are usually 0.3% of the overall swap value
- After completing this swap, users need to utilize the network bridge to cross-chain swap their limited ‘Bridge Token’ from the source network to the target network
- Users accept the cross-chain bridge swap and pay a transaction tax fee, as well as a commission fee to the cross-chain bridge, in the native coin of Token A’s source network — At the time of writing this, the average cost of a transaction tax fee is $40-$60 (on Ethereum), while cross-chain bridge commissions are usually 0.3% of the overall cross-chain swap value
- Users need to find and select a DEX on the target network that can swap their limited ‘Bridge Token’ to Token B
- Users use this DEX to swap their limited ‘Bridge Token’ to Token B
- Users accept the DEX swap and pay a transaction tax fee, as well as a commission fee to the DEX, in the native coin of Token B’s target network — Transaction tax fees are substantially lower on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon networks — However, DEX commissions are still usually 0.3% of the overall swap value
- Only after completing all of these steps, do users receive Token B on the target network.
At the time of writing this, the whole process takes about 10–20 minutes (if you already know what you are doing) and costs more than $100–140 (if cross-chain swapping to or from Ethereum). If cross-chain swapping between Binance Smart Chain and Polygon, transaction tax fees are substantially reduced. Also if limited token liquidity pairings exist for Token A, Token B, or both, the entire process could take even more time and money by requiring additional swaps.
With Rubic’s Cross-Chain Routing, we have simplified this entire process down to a simple swap. This is a groundbreaking moment for DeFi, and we are thrilled to be presenting this feature to the world. You can begin cross-chain swapping right now on Rubic.exchange!
Thank you again for all your support!
Rubic Stays Cubic!
Our social media channels: