The main RBC Staking points
To start with, we would like to share with you the main points about our upcoming RBC Staking:
- Predicted APY is 79.37% with full occupancy, and 500% APY with half occupancy.
- Rubic will complete conversions of Multi-Chain routing swap fees to the RBC token on a daily basis (buyback by the team). This RBC will be sent as a reward for Staking.
- Users will be able to join / leave our staking campaign at any moment, and rewards will be distributed correspondingly.
- The Staking contract will be deployed in BSC. However, all of our holders, including those of Ethereum & Polygon-based RBC, will be able to participate.
Detailed mechanics about RBC staking pool
- The APY is being updated once every 24 hours, and will depend on the volume through Multi-Chain Routing and total value locked (TVL).
- A maximum deposit amount (the highest amount of tokens one may stake) is set for 100,000 RBC tokens for each participating address. Users will be able to stake their tokens multiple times until they reach the cap.
- Staking is run by pools with a limited maximum deposit amount and a limited time, which makes it possible to install a predictable APY. Thus, the number of addresses in each Staking pool are limited.
- Rubic’s team will incentivize the staking campaign by allocating RBC tokens from marketing/treasury, to increase APY for the first campaign.
- Users will get xRBC tokens (BEP-20) as a guarantee of their participation in Staking.
- Staking contracts will be deployed in BSC, however all the holders including Ethereum & Polygon tokens will be able to participate.
- Users that participate in this and future Staking campaigns will be whitelisted for future Multi-Chain Liquidity Provision.
Now we are working on a new smart contract and UI for RBC Staking.
Planned Release Date: December 23rd
In order to help our customers to understand why Staking works like this, we have created answers for questions which may appear.
- The majority of holders have their tokens on the Ethereum chain. Why does staking operate on BSC?
The price of gas fees on the Ethereum network is higher than on the Binance Smart Chain. The gas fees which currently exist on the Ethereum network would be up to $300 worth of ETH (Approve, Stake, Claim). If a user would like to stop participating in Staking and then join it again, he needs to pay once again. For the BSC network. possible gas fees won’t exceed $50, with bridge costs included.
Users are able to participate in staking with any of their RBC/BRBC/wRBC tokens. In the UI, users will click the “Stake” button, and Rubic’s protocol will complete all their swaps by itself, in order to stake their tokens.
2. The current staking pool has a duration of 2 months. Can it be changed in future pools?
Currently, we are preparing to launch our first Staking pool. It will last for 2 months, and after that, we are considering changing the parameters for further pools.
3. Participation is based on the First Come, First Served (FCFS) principle. How will this principle work with Staking?
After the Pool reaches its maximum, no further users would be able to participate in the first round of Rubic staking.
Rubic is a Multi-Chain Swap platform which allows you to swap any of 10,000+ tokens, on and between 9 blockchains in one click. Rubic’s Multi-Chain Rotuing Protocol includes on-chain & multi-chain swaps for Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Tron & xDai, with fiat on-ramps and more!
The aim of the Rubic project is to deliver a complete “One-Stop, Full-Circle” decentralized trading platform. Rubic.exchange is a place where users can complete Multi-Chain swaps using different solutions to get the best rates from all leading trading protocols.