How to Participate in $BRBC Staking
Staking is about to begin. We are glad to present to you the steps on how to easily stake $BRBC and earn your rewards.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
HOW TO PURCHASE BRBC TOKENS
- You can easily obtain them on rubic.exchange or via the Rubic Relay Widget
HOW TO STAKE
- Go to app.rubic.exchange/staking
- Choose the network in MetaMask or CoinbaseWallet where the $BRBC stake will be made from.
- Ethereum token: 0xa4eed63db85311e22df4473f87ccfc3dadcfa3e3
- BSC token: 0x8e3bcc334657560253b83f08331d85267316e08a
- Polygon token: 0xc3cffdaf8f3fdf07da6d5e3a89b8723d5e385ff8
Please be aware that your staking deposit will ALWAYS go to the BSC blockchain smart contract.
3. Staking will start on March 1st, 2022 at 14:00 UTC.
4. You’ll be able to stake between 1,000 & 100,000 BRBC.
- Min amount: BSC — 1,000 BRBC
- Max amount: BSC — 100,000 BRBC
- Total staking depositable amount: 7,000,000 BRBC
Check out what amount is available for staking from your address here:
5. Connect your wallet, choose the network
6. Sign the BRBC usage and approve the transaction
7. Make a “Staking” deposit
- BRBC tokens are locked inside the contract. Users get xRBC tokens instead, which they can’t unstake* or transfer for 24 hours after receiving them.
* Users can’t complete a withdrawal during the first 24 hours after they’ve staked their tokens. If the user has already staked before, then the restriction applies only to the last part of the Staked tokens.
Warning: Do not sell, buy, or trade the xBRBC tokens.
8. The duration of Staking is 180 days.
9. Withdrawing your staked assets is possible 24 hours after a stake.
HOW TO GET YOUR REWARD?
- To withdraw deposits and rewards, you need to use the withdrawal form, which determines the available amount of xBRBC tokens. By burning those, users get BRBC tokens, which includes their initial deposit + rewards.
- The next deposit amount is possible and counts as (100,000 BRBC minus the completed staking amount). If the first deposit was 100,000 BRBC, the user’s staking limit is reached.
Users who have been participating in the First Round of BRBC Staking will have a guaranteed allocation of 5,000 BRBC tokens in the staking pool.
The maximum amount of staked tokens for Whitelisted users is: 100,000 (95,000 BRBC as any other participant and 5,000 as a guaranteed amount for participation in the First round of Staking).
How to enter the Second Round of Staking Whitelist
1 — Visit https://app.rubic.exchange/staking
2 — Press the Round 2 Tab.
3 — Connect your wallet
4 — Enter the amount of RBC tokens which you would like to stake
5 — Click “Confirm stake with Whitelist”
5 — Please remember that the maximum amount of staked tokens for Whitelisted users is: 100,000 (95,000 BRBC as any other participant and 5,000 as a guaranteed amount for participation in the First round of Staking).
When you’re choosing “Confirm stake with Whitelist”, you will be able to stake only 5,000 BRBC. In order to stake the other 95,000 BRBC, you will need to click “Confirm Stake”
Is it possible to participate in staking if the pool is full?
Users won’t be able to participate in the Staking if the pool reaches 7,000,000 staked BRBC. If someone withdraws funds from the pool, the equivalent amount of funds which he withdrew will become available to be filled in the pool by a new staker.
Please remember that the staking pool is limited, so be sure to make it in time!
Thank you as always, and make sure you’re following us for even more important updates!
Rubic is the Multi-Chain Swap Protocol which allows you to swap any of our 15,000+ assets, on and between 11 blockchains, in one click. Rubic’s Multi-Chain Routing Protocol includes On-Chain & Multi-Chain swaps for Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, and NEAR; with seamless fiat on-ramps and more!
Rubic’s aim is to deliver a complete “One-Stop, Full-Circle” decentralized trading platform. Rubic.exchange is the place where users can complete Multi-Chain swaps using an intuitive solution, to get the best rates from all leading trading protocols.