Get a fee refund and join Aurora+ using Rubic.exchange!
Rubic recently released an update for the Aurora network, in which we’ve removed the limits for the swaps to Aurora — you can now swap any amount to and from the Aurora network.
In this article, we would like to cover the details of our joint promotion from August 29th to September 4th, and tell you about the benefits of Aurora+.
Rubic + Aurora Promotion: Win $1,000, or Rubic fee refund NFTs, for the swaps to Aurora
Starting from August 29th until September 4th, Rubic will help its users join the amazing opportunities provided by the Aurora team.
During this week, Rubic will refund platform fees for all users who will complete the swap to the Aurora network and complete the AirLyft promotion form!
But the rewards do not stop here! Rubic’s team will also reward a randomly-chosen participant with $1,000 in BRBC, while five of the participants will get a rare NFT, whose wallet will have life-long zero fees on rubic.exchange!
In order to be eligible for this reward, you will need:
- Go to app.rubic.exchange and complete the Cross-Chain swap to the Aurora network.
- Take a screenshot of a successful transaction.
- Follow @cryptorubic and @auroraisnear on Twitter.
- Quote the announcement post, attach a screenshot of a successful swap, and share it, tagging @cryptorubic and @auroraisnear.
- Create the account on the Aurora+ or enter your account email in the AirLyft form.
In order to get a reward, connect your wallet and Twitter to the AirLyft platform and confirm that you’ve completed the tasks mentioned above:
Why would one be interested in swapping to Aurora?
Aurora+ is a new membership program for the users of the Aurora blockchain, which provides a suite of benefits for the participants.
These benefits include:
- 50 free transactions per month.
- Aurora Staking. Aurora+ members who stake Aurora tokens will enjoy not only a continuous stream of Aurora rewards, but also streams of rewards from the best projects throughout the Aurora ecosystem!
- Paid Premium Plans. In case you need more than 50 transactions per month, Aurora provides you the ability to purchase Aurora+ Premium plans that allows users to access the features and services that perfectly fit their needs.
- Governance Participation. Aurora+ members who stake Aurora will be eligible to participate in the governance of the Aurora protocol, through participation in the Aurora DAO.
How to join Aurora+ Staking using Rubic
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a Cross-Chain swap to the Aurora token on the Aurora network using rubic.exchange.
- Go to https://aurora.plus/signup and confirm your wallet.
- Follow the tutorial and add your personal Aurora+ network.
- Open the dashboard.
- Stake your Aurora tokens!
What is the Aurora network?
Aurora is an Ethereum Virtual Machine created by the team at NEAR Protocol. It delivers a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
The Aurora blockchain has several benefits compared to other blockchains, one of which is nearly $0.00 gas fees and 2 second transaction time. Transaction fees on Aurora are paid in the base currency, ETH, providing a great UX for users and opening the door to interesting ecosystem sustainability possibilities.
Currently, the Aurora blockchain has $200 Million in Total Value Locked with more than 120 projects live on their network.
Back at the end of May, Aurora announced the start of the Aurora+ program which brings several benefits to their users.
Rubic is a One-Click Cross-Chain Aggregator which allows users to swap any of 15,500+ tokens, on and between 15 blockchains, and get the best rates from all leading trading providers. Rubic includes On-Chain & Cross-Chain swaps for Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Arbitrum, Gnosis, Fuse, Celo, Optimism, Moonbeam, OKC, Boba, Aurora, and Cronos; with seamless fiat on-ramps and more!
Rubic provides tools for crypto projects to become fully interoperable between blockchains — an easy-to-install widget and customizable SDK. Having started as amongst the first in the sphere, Rubic already services more than 80 projects! Installation takes 10–30 minutes for the simplest integration, and 15,500+ tokens across 15 blockchains instantly become available right on your website.
Our social media channels: