First Rubic Weekly Report 10/02
One week passed since the token launch and here is what was done from the 24th of September.
- Binance Smart Chain integration is completed ahead of schedule. Now users can make P2P Trades with low commissions and high speed. The list of available tokens: BNB, USDT, XRP, BURGER, and others.
You can try it now: https://rubic.exchange/
Now we are multichain. The next blockchain for the integration — TRON.
2. Added our native token Rubic (RBC) to the platform, now you can find it at the beginning of the list of standard tokens and trade them on Rubic.exchange.
3. Layer2 solutions for Ethereum are under investigation. We had a meeting with Matic last week and will continue negotiations next week. In addition to Matic, we are considering zksync and Plasma solutions.
4. Architecture’s refactoring is in progress. Trades refactoring completed, working on Order Book now.
- Crypto market data aggregator Coingecko.com has listed our native token — Rubiс (RBC) so that you can quickly learn about the status of the token. Check price, market cap, chart, and info, put likes, and help to promote our RBC token in the popular list.
Rubic (RBC) price, marketcap, chart, and info | CoinGecko
Price Alert Successfully Saved! Please allow notification to receive alerts Notice: Kindly be aware that liquidity…
We are also grateful to other platforms that have posted information about our token:
*Following frequent requests from our community, we have filled out applications and are waiting to be placed on such popular resources as Blockfolio and Coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/rubic/
2. A new Medium channel has been launched for more interaction with our target audience. Now you can read full-fledged articles and statements from the Rubic team. We have already published 4 articles, please subscribe, read, and clap.
Rubic - Medium
Read writing from Rubic on Medium. Rubic p2p trades is a decentralized p2p platform. It helps users to make trades on…
3. Our team is fond of answering your questions, so we held our fifth AMA for our community. We want to repeat this activity and have AMA in the community every 1 or 2 weeks.
Thank you for your time and questions, we appreciate it. The full text of the Rubic AMA on September 29th (ask me anything) session is already uploaded to our Medium. Enjoy to read:
Rubic AMA 09/29
Thank you for participating in Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Rubic on September 29, 2020.
4. One of our main focuses is to make sure that more people know about Rubic and that’s why we will keep doing AMAs in different crypto groups and communities. This week we had an AMA with one of the biggest Vietnamese Community Groups. We have received more than 1.6k questions and more members joined our community. Xin chào!
5. The first trades were made on the DeFi multi-chain platform for token swapping — Rubic.exchange. Many people made sure that our platform really works and made their first trades using the following trading pairs: RBC<>ETH and SUSHI<>USDT
6. Thank you to all YouTubers who continue to review our Rubic platform and talk about it. Since the launch of the Rubiс project, 59 video reviews from different bloggers have been released.
The most popular review was shot by BitBoy with 126,000 subscribers this week, if you have not seen yet please watch:
You can also watch other new videos from this week:
- CryptoChef (4,91) EN
- TechnoZ Ali (32,7) EN
- Exstra Money (6,35) RU
7. The number of like-minded people is growing every day, our chat in the telegram has grown recently and we needed the help of moderators. @Turns2gold joined @CrypToolioNL and now we cover the American time zone and are ready to answer questions about Rubic around the clock. Also, we have got an SMM manager @GeorgeDLT who will engage more people in our social media and spread the word about Rubic. Thank you, our team!
8. The Rubic marketing team is in touch with Binance Smart Chain. We will continue communication after the Mid-Autumn Holiday in China.
9. We are at the final stage of negotiation with some top 50 CEXs, and our listing will be happening soon.
10. Thanks to our active community for using our service and your questions to our support. We are working on the tutorial of Rubic.exchange. It will be released at the end of this week.
We would like to thank the community for the ongoing support!