Cross-Chain Web3: The Future of dApps?
Aiming to increase interoperability in the blockchain world, cross-chain Web3 technology has already been adopted by an ever-increasing group of crypto market participants. Can dApps as a major crypto market player ignore this trend? How can they unleash their power at full throttle with cross-chain Web3? What benefits will it bring to users?
To get the answers to these and many other topical questions, Rubic is organizing the virtual panel discussion “Cross-Chain Web3: The Future of dApps?”. This will be a discussion on wider perspectives of cross-chain Web3 technology, and its future prospects in the blockchain space.
The event will be held at 16 PM UTC on September 15th, in the Rubic Discord, and all of the participants will get a chance to win brand-new NFTs from Rubic and the participating projects.
It’s a great chance to meet with founders and VPs of leading projects in cross-chain Web3. Check out the list of confirmed participants:
- SushiSwap: Sarang, Core Developer
- Chainge Finance: Dejun Qian, CEO/Founder
- Celer: Steve Yu, VP of Business Development and Operations
- deBridge: Alex Smirnov, CEO, and Co-Founder
- Symbiosis: Nick Avramov, CMO and Co-Founder
- Axelar: Jason Ma, Director of Business Development
- Rubic: Vladimir Tikhomirov, Founder
- XP Network: Dima Brook, CTO
The moderator: Collin O’Brien, Marketing Manager at Rubic
The following questions are going to be discussed at this event:
- Cross-Chain as a DeFi service: What are its prospects?
- Cross-Chain interoperability for dApps: Use cases and Providers
- Integrating cross-chain in dApps: Pros and Cons
- Integrative solutions: Do Cross-Chain dApps need to be united?
- Project Growth Strategies: Cross-Chain. Does it really bring in a new audience?
- Building a Cross-Chain DEX: Why is it not as popular amongst the leading players?
- Bridging NFTs across layers: Ups and Downs
- What should be the next step for interoperability in DeFi? What is the “ideal” project for this role?
- What types of projects will lead the way in uniting networks?
- Is Cross-Chain the future of crypto, or its ultimate demise?
- Cross-Chain and other DeFi services: What are the cons preventing the expansion?
To make the panel even more exciting, along with Galxe.com, we’ve prepared special gifts for participants — brand-new exclusive NFTs from Rubic and participating projects!
You’re just a few steps away from entering yourself into the list of winners:
- Follow the Rubic Discord server.
- Join the panel discussion and stay for no less than 30 minutes.
- Subscribe to Rubic’s Twitter to stay up-to-date.
That’s it! In the end, all participants that have followed the rules will be able to claim limited NFTs on https://galxe.com/Rubic/campaign/GCzyiUtJCS
Cross-Chain Web3 is not the future, it’s already our reality. Take part in one of the most topical discussions and e-meet with leading projects that are revolutionizing cross-chain Web3.
Join us: https://meetup.rubic.exchange/
Rubic is a One-Click Cross-Chain Swap service with over 53,700 users and $256M+ worth of assets swapped thus far. Rubic enables the swapping of 15,500+ tokens, across 17 blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Aurora, Arbitrum, Boba, and more.
Our social media channels: